Concessions Coordinator & Marketing Assistant
Employment Period: 7 weeks full time (35 hrs/week) and 5 weeks part-time (~17 hrs/week) from May 29th until August 18th at $12.50/hr.
Repercussion Theatre is seeking applicants for the position of Concessions Coordinator & Marketing Assistant for its summer tour of Shakespeare-in-the-Park. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the coordination of on-site promo materials (sandwich boards, banners)
- Coordinate the purchase of concession inventory including food items and merchandise
- Set up and strike concession booth during each park visit
- Work with volunteers in the concession booth during the shows in collaboration with the volunteer coordinator
- Keep track of concession inventory and sales
- Develop a logistical approach to distribution of flyers and posters
Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident, and must be currently a full-time student returning to school full-time in 2017-2018.This position is offered through the Canada Summer Jobs funding program.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of French
- Experience handling money and adding numbers
- Experience working with the public
- Ability to work independently
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Driver’s license is an asset
Repercussion Theatre is primarily an English language theatre company that tours the island of Montreal and the surrounding areas.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com