Repercussion Theatre in the News
Quite a bit of ink was spilt over our 2016 tour, with the public and media paying particular attention to Julius Caesar‘s all-female cast, and the pilot project supplying audiences with French subtitling via Shakespeare-in-the-Park’s partnership with Plank Design.
Several articles of press coverage have been archived through our website, and can be accessed by browsing our “In The News” section, or via the links below:
- #ReperCaesar and #plankhacks spotlighted on CBC’s All in a Weekend!
- Repercussion’s Julius Caesar featured on CKUT’s Upstage!
- “Shakespeare change de sexe” – Repercussion Theatre in Le Devoir
- Repercussion Theatre’s Julius Caesar on CBC News: Montreal at 6:00
- Women take over the Capitol in Julius Caesar” – Performativity Explored in The Montréal Gazette
- Repercussion’s Julius Caesar on Radio Centre Ville’s Arts Notebook
- Repercussion’s Artistic Director on CKUT’s The (Tuesday) Morning After
- Repercussion’s Mark Antony on CJAD’s The Dave Fisher Show
- Repercussion’s “Riveting” Julius Caesar Reviewed in Montreal Rampage
- Repercussion’s Brossard Premiere in the Media Spotlight
- The Suburban’s P.A. Sevigny Reviews Repercussion’s Julius Caesar Premiere
- Repercussion’s Julius Caesar Reviewed in the Montreal Gazette
- Julius Caesar and Repercussion’s Karen Oberer Featured in The Canadian Jewish News
Please Note: In addition to archived blog material, press coverage of our 2016 production can also be accessed via our long- and short-form Dossier de Presse documentation, available in .pdf format. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.