Employment Period: 8 weeks full time (35 hrs/week) and 3 weeks part-time (~17 hrs/week) from May 28th until August 10th at $13.50/hr.
Repercussion Theatre is seeking applicants for the position of Concessions Coordinator for its summer tour of Shakespeare-in-the-Park. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the purchase of concession inventory including food items and merchandise;
- Set up and strike concession booth during each park visit;
- Work with volunteers in the concession booth during the shows in collaboration with the volunteer coordinator;
- Keep track of concession inventory and sales;
- Responsible for all monetary transaction at the concession stand;
- Load and unload concessions and merchandise from a cargo van.
Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident, and must be currently a full-time student returning to school full-time in 2018-2019. This position is offered through the Canada Summer Jobs funding program.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of French
- Experience handling money and adding numbers
- Experience working with the public
- Ability to work independently
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Driver’s license is required
Repercussion Theatre is primarily an English language theatre company that tours the island of Montreal and the surrounding areas.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume before May 3rd, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.